[bct] Re: More about talent show

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 06:59:45 -0500

Neal, you have touched on one of my major pet peeves. I detest loud restaurants. It seems that many people actually enjoy this kind of thing. I do not understand, they like not being able to carry on a normal conversation with their dining partners? Perhaps they are too brain dead from their ear buds to even know what a real conversation is, let alone enjoy it. I have left restaurants in the past for being unwilling to turn down their stinking music. Live music is even worse, one would think that they want people on the next planet to hear it.