[bct] Re: More about talent show

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 19:23:21 -0800

We can use all the headphone lessons you or anyone can hand out. I don't keep
mine turned up because the music itself is softer and doesn't sound decent if
it's turned up above normal. It's just that, due to not having hearing on one
side anyway, it's more difficult to hear myself singing, since I always sound
like I am talking or singing out of the left side of my face, which is where my
good hearing is. I can easily understand how it is that some deaf people don't
hear their own voices.

My talent entry will be a give away since people have heard me, but you don't
know what song i'm doing. It will be quite simple in content.