[bct] More ON Gold Wave

  • From: "Eric StevenS" <sseric57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 14:36:16 -0400

Graham, Mary, thanks for your suggestions.  I still have a no go.

I have checked all of the settings I can, on two machines, and timed
recording still is not working.  I can record manually, so I know things are
working as far as the sound card, mic, etc.

I just wonder if perhaps because this is an unregistered copy of Gold Wave
that feature might not work?  I don't get any error messages.  I do create a
file of the appropriate size, as though it had recorded, too.

I will appreciate any other suggestions.  My goal here is to do a timed
recording, i.e., start recording from an external source or even a stream at
a set time for a set length, like radio/TV/streaming programs.

Many thanks!

Eric SS