[bct] More Juice Frustrations

  • From: "Lisa Salinger" <lisasali@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 15:13:46 -0500

Hi,
    I'm hoping someone can either tell me if I'm doing something wrong or tell
me if what I'm trying to do is even possible.  I'm on a dial-up connection at
the moment, and I don't want to download every podcast but would rather choose
by topic.  So, I open Juice and go to the downloads tab.  I select the item or
items I want and then go into properties and clear all.  Then, I go and clean
up using the appropriate tab.  Finally, I go into My Received Podcasts and
delete the files I do not want or need.  At this point, it would seem like all
is well.  However, when I go to Juice and press enter on Check Now, I look at
my list and all the deleted programs are listed and are downloading from
scratch.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  If it's just not doable to
remove programs once they have started downloading, I'd appreciate knowing that
so I'm not fighting a loosing battle.  (smile)

Lisa Salinger
Renee, Retired Guide and
Joie, Guide/SD
lisasali@xxxxxxxx