[bct] More Feedback for Adam

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 04:08:02 -0600

Hi again my Friend:
I just listened to Paying Bills at the Post Office.  Here are my thoughts on
another great Blog.  I love the sounds of the town where you live.  The birds
remind me so much of the wonderful town I lived in called Crestline in the
mountains of southern California.  Here in the states, we have a great chicken
place called El Poyo Loco.  They feature chicken marinated in fruit juices and
it is wonderful.  Along with a side of pinto beans and rice, it makes a filling
and fairly healthy lunch.  I am so glad that you got to record a little of the
Post Office so we could hear the money and also when you were in George's
Chicken.  The interesting thing about your money is that it is made out of the
same stuff that they make paper for something called a raised line drawing
board.  I used this a plenty in geometry for drawing figures, graphs, ETC.  I
think the Sony recorder does a fine job and I like the battery life you get out
of it as you were telling me on the phone.  Perhaps, given what happened to you
in the Post Office, I might consider wearing the binaural microphones so people
wouldn't even know you are recording.  I think you were quite correct in your
observation regarding the Post Masters concern.  The ADA. and subsequent law
suits has made people over liability conscious.  Anyway, thanks again for
sharing, going to listen to some more now.