[bct] Re: Monday!

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:13:36 -0600

It might. I also had installed a program called Winfixer, which, I caution you
all *not* to mess with. I learned the hard way. I wasted almost 40 bucks on my
debit card with this piece of spyware. A few minutes ago when I was attempting
to uninstall it, it kept giving me this Product Supporter junk, and asked me
why I wanted to get rid of it. But I finally did after my computer was
rebooted. My parents aren't going to be too happy with me, LOL! Last week my
roommate and I were listening to a talk show about technology, and they said
that only 3 of the anti-spyware programs on the market today are actually
anti-spyware and the rest just wreak havoc over your system. Sad but true. I'm
off to delete the two emails that I got from WinFixer, er, LoseBreaker.
Jake, who knows better now.