[bct] Re: Monday!

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 14:17:14 -0600

Dana, these are both very good thoughts. Today I am just sitting at my
computer, trying to figure out what the heck's going on with JAWS. I downloaded
something called Winfixer, so maybe that'll shed some light. Today is my
laundry day here in the apartment complex, and I just put my clothes in the
dryer. The dryer wasn't working properly but somebody fixed it last week. I
also have to Braille some stuff for a sister of mine who is blind. My mom just
sent it to me via email and I am going to work on it later today. I'm going
home for Thanksgiving break a couple days early because I want to see some old
friends tomorrow. Better get this thing sent before JAWS shuts off on me again.
Jake