[bct] Re: Moderation suggestions

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 18:43:35 -0500

Well Angie,

    That's an interesting suggestion; and, one which has merrit.  In the
BAREFOOTED group to which I belong, (yep, a list composed of people who love
to go BAREFOOTED; no kidding) that's exactly how they do it.  They have a
moderation committee which does exactly that.  Various members are assigned
slots in the day to be on moderation duty; and, these slots are assigned
according to what will best fit each moderator's personal and professional
schedule.  This way, there are no conflicts and everybody's happy with the

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefooted,
Home phone and fax:
Skype Name: