[bct] Re: Mobile speak Pocket

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 22:53:20 -0600

I am not using it with 2005, but was wondering if anyone would be interested in
hearing a podcast on MobileSpeak Pocket.  I would be glad to d o an overview of
the product sometime if people would be interested in hearing about it.
Frankly, I think it is a very good sign of where hand-held technology is going
over the upcoming years.