[bct] Mobile Speak Pocket review

  • From: "CalBear" <cal_bear@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blind Cool Tech" <BlindCoolTech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:41:04 -0700

Jonathan Mosen posted the following to his Exploders list. I thought some might
be interested.

Hi everyone, I have just posted a two part audio review to the Mosen
Explosion blog at
of Code Factory's Mobile
Speak Pocket running on the QTek 9100 Pocket PC phone. If you're interested
in hearing this exciting new screen reader for Windows Mobile devices in
action, you might find this review useful. Hope you enjoy it.

Jonathan Mosen
Blog, podcast and radio show:
Ph: +1-925-566-9265.
Mobile/SMS +1-806-252-6671

If you wanna get a life and get off this dumb list, send a blank message to
Exploders mailing list