[bct] Re: Minidisc progress.

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 17:13:14 -0800

jeff,

The noise is coming from the binaural mics I have.  i have changed every other
variable and am convinced this is where the noise comes from.  The only reason
it really matters is that I am more particular than i have to be.  Yes, I could
get another set of mics, and will probably do this, but right now am just
trying to either use the equipment I have or what is out there that is free to
make the most of what I have already done.

Jenny