[bct] Re: Minidisc progress.

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 15:42:24 -0800

on a good program, how far should i be able to go?  It does seem that with this
program, I get artifacts no matter how little i reduce.  this program is free
though, so this does not surprise me.  Does sound Forge do this well?  I have
considered purchasing it for a long time for other reasons.  So far though, i
have not done anything too complicated as far as audio editing is concerned, so
what I have has worked.  however, i like the interface of Sound Forge, and
always thought that is what I would get if I ever decided to purchase anything.