[bct] Re: Minidisc progress.

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 16:51:45 -0600

Jenny, Thanks for the comments about the minidisk software.  On the
subject of noise reduction.  adjusting the amount of noise it takes out
may help a lot.  If you take out too much noise, even in the Sound Forge
Noise module, you get exactly what you talked about.  It also depends on
how well the noise reduction package you have works.  You may have to do
a bit of experimenting starting with taking out a little and seeing how
far you can go before you start hearing the unwanted artifacts.