[bct] Re: Milk bone technology

  • From: "Phil Vlasak" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:36:41 -0500

Milk Bone Dog Biscuits
3/4 cup hot water
1/3 cup margarine
1/2 cup powdered milk
1 teaspoon salt
1 egg, beaten
3 cups whole wheat flour
In large bowl pour hot water over the margarine. Stir in powdered milk, salt, and
egg. Add flour, 1/2 cup at a time. Knead for a few minutes to form stiff dough. Pat
or roll to 1/2 inch thickness. Cut into bone shapes. Bake at 325 degrees for 50 minutes.
Cool. They will dry out quite hard.
Makes about 1 and a quarter pounds of biscuits.