[bct] Re: Milestone 311

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:24:39 -0600

Ask Sony, the man says.  Well, I think that's exactly what I will do.  I
will send them a file and ask them why it doesn't work.

Thanks for the very complicated idea that I should have thought of a
long time ago.  Actually, I hadn't even gone there because their
telephone support is very bad and you have to pay for it, but I can
certainly email them a file and see if its lost in the ether.

Neal