[bct] Re: Microwave oven!

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 01:16:31 -0500

Some things about the panasonic microwave. You do have a popcorn button.
Just press it and you get done pop corn. It has a sencer cook mode. You just
press sencer and the machine will warm your food up to almost the right
temperature. Some times if the food is dense you have to give it about 30
seconds extra but the mode has never over cooked food sense I have used it.
You have a one minute button right next to the start button. Press this
button once and you get a minute of cooking. press it twice and you get two
minutes and so on. You do have a pad for numbers but I don't use it much
sense I have that minute and the sencer buttons. This is a powerful
microwave and you do some times have to cut the power down when you are
cooking raw items or they will burn in a short time. I love it except for
installing that damn turntable. It really is a pain.