[bct] Re: Microwave oven!

  • From: "Rich De Steno" <ironrock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:15:43 -0500

We just bought a very nice Panasonic NNT965SF microwave oven with some great
features.  I just made some two-character braille labels out of dymo tape
and my wife stuck them on the touch pad buttons and I am able to use it
quite well.  It has some very nice features.  We got it on a big sale on
Amazon for about $135, but it is readily available many places.