[bct] Re: Microwave oven!

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 20:33:15 -0700

Well, my mother got her microwave and decided to boil eggs in it in a
covered dish.  She called me all upset because the eggs exploded and some of
the glass from the dish was embedded in the top inside of her microwave.
She did not like it much when I started to laugh and could not stop.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx