[bct] Re: Microwave oven!

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 19:35:18 -0700

Thank you, but, my husband would probably have a fit if I got a GE anything.
We had a GE refrigerator that we bought for about $400 a few years ago, it
lost its compressor after about seven years and when I tried to get it fixed
they wanted to charge $700 to fix it, needless to say, I bought a new one.
Now my GE gas range's oven is stuck in clean mode and again, it is going to
cost me more than the stove to fix it.

I would prefer some sort of push buttons as opposed to a touch screen,

Rose Combs