[bct] Re: Microphones for podcasts

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 21:44:36 -0500

Bill, I guess that's why there are so many different microphones, what sounds great to one person does not quite meet another's standards.

I hear so many podcasts, even from broadcast and professional sources, that are second rate and have noise in them that I am willing to invest time and money to get the best I can put out. The sound quality of my podcasts will reflect directly on my competence and person, and in financial planning, that is everything. You may well be right that a $100 mike will do the job with no trouble, I will do a lot of experimenting.