[bct] Re: Microphone and visual verification scheme

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:17:42 -0700

Hi Rick,

Please visit the following link:

http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha

Your support and that of other Blind Cool Tech listeners and readers will be
hugely appreciated.

Thanks.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word
Verification Accessibility Petition today!
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.