[bct] Re: Microphone Suggestions And More

  • From: "Darren Duff" <dduff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 07:18:43 -0500

Hi Just go with the standard ones unless you are wanting to record very
quiet sounds or extremely loud ones. I got the standard ones and they
still pick up a good deal of quiet and loud sounds, as well as provide
crisp clear normal everyday sound pick up.

Also, the stereo separation is so realistic that if I record a person
talking that I'm walking past, or if they are sitting next to me
talking, when I play it back I have to stop the play back just to make
sure that they are not really there with me. Lol! One more thing! I got
the wind screens with mine, but I haven't needed them which is a good
thing cause I can't figure how to get them on hahhhahha!