[bct] Re: Microphone Suggestions And More

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 20:37:57 -0600

Nice going Jeremiah, That's how we all learn and we have just learned a
bit from you about the microphones and the things you have tried with
them.  What I would really like to find is some inexpensive mikes that
are quieter than most and that have some flexibility with regard to
placement.  I know, asking for the stars again, but I am on the look out
and I will certainly report if I find something as I hope others like
yourself will do also.

Thanks for your work.

Neal