[bct] MicroTrack resources for new user

  • From: "Jim Rebman" <seamus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 17:56:53 -0600

I'm new to this list and new to my Microtrack 2496, but no stranger to audio of all kinds and at all levels. I'm looking for a blind man's guide to the MT and/or any other tutorial information that will help me to get the most out of this very cool little thing.

I'll eventually be using it with an outboard, high-quality preamp going into the quarter-inch inputs so I'm not too concerned about the quality of the onboard preamps.

When all is setup and working with the MT, I'll be selling a very-little-used Sharp 722 MD (much better than the Sony's in many ways) along with a pair of CSB mics with a power module with switchable bass rolloff filter.

Thanks for any and all help,