[bct] Memory Lane podcast

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BlindCoolTech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 00:32:29 -0500

Hi Lynnette and Maria,

Just finished listening to your memory lane podcast and found it very
enjoyable and amusing. You had me laughing out loud, especially
thinking about Lynnette flopping down on the floor with her spaghetti,
and the two of you singing away until you fell in the hole. It's so
neat that things have worked out the way they have for the two of you.

You were talking about Doddy and Steve Cosselle. I remember them from
the Newsreel magazine, what a nice couple they were and how shocking
it was when Doddy died after having a knee replacement. Who would ever
imagine that would happen?

Thanks for sharing and that would be fun to hear a Memory Lane part
two sometime.

And I do believe I'll try that chili and rice from Maria's cooking
cast too. Sounds like something my kids might even like.

Pam