[bct] Re: Megan's podcast

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 16:01:51 -0500

Hi Mary,
I'm glad you found it interesting!
There were one or two cars around, but it was so windy I don't even think the microphone picked them up. The campus is quite small, and is contained in one area, so there are no real streets. I'll do a little description in the next podcast.
wow, it sure sounds like you had quite a hike to get to classes!!
Thanks for listening, and have a great rest of the weekend!

At 02:43 PM 2/10/2006, you wrote:
Hi Megan,

That was interesting; it would be great if you could describe your campus in a podcast and where you live in relation to where your classses are; I didn't notice any streets nearby, so maybe you are fortunate in not having to deal with that. It brought back memories of my college days; I lived in the dorm which was on the side of a hill, and the campus was at the top, so every day I hiked two blocks up hill, and then another 5 minutes for the classes close by, but another 20 minutes to get to the ones clear across campus. The farthest I walked was a mile one way, and doing that a few times a day, going and coming, kept me skinny; also was a challenge to get back to the dorm for lunch or dinner and then back up to school for afternoon or evening classes.