[bct] Megan's podcast

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:43:45 -0800

Hi Megan,

That was interesting; it would be great if you could describe your campus in a podcast and where you live in relation to where your classses are; I didn't notice any streets nearby, so maybe you are fortunate in not having to deal with that. It brought back memories of my college days; I lived in the dorm which was on the side of a hill, and the campus was at the top, so every day I hiked two blocks up hill, and then another 5 minutes for the classes close by, but another 20 minutes to get to the ones clear across campus. The farthest I walked was a mile one way, and doing that a few times a day, going and coming, kept me skinny; also was a challenge to get back to the dorm for lunch or dinner and then back up to school for afternoon or evening classes.