[bct] Medicine alert

  • From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 15:53:31 -0500

This comes from someone I know well, who would not pass on junk.  Here is a
little of her intro, then the alert.  Beth

Please take
the time to read this because PPA is in a lot of over the counter
medications that most people wouldn't think twice about taking.  There are
links below for the FDA to obtain more information but the email is pretty
Best Wishes to all,

From a friend of a friend.