[bct] Re: Medical Trivia

  • From: "Mike Justice" <m.d.justice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 17:27:09 -0500

I did a simple search from the IE6 address bar - (precede the search string
with question mark {?})
? "sty home remedy"

Many sources were produced, but if you want to really baby yourself with a
treatment for a sty, use:
  NOTE: My pop-up blocker did spring into action when I visited this site, but
the information there was reputed to be from an M.D.

  Mike Justice,