[bct] Media Center question

  • From: "CB" <cnoc78@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 16:21:34 -0600

hi Larry,

I was hoping you could answer a quick question for me.  I really enjoyed your
podcast on the media Center and really want a machine like that.  My quick
question is, I was wondering when using the remote if narrator spoke the
choices as you arrowed through them?  For example,  when you were in the media
screen where it listed my TV, my pictures, my music, and thing slike that does
narrator speak the choices as you arrow up and down through them while using
the remote?  I suppose the first question should be can you arrow up and down
through the choices with your remote?  also, can you record shows or choose to
record a whole series using the remote or is the keyboard the best way to do
it?

thanks for all your help,

Cory