[bct] Re: Media Center

  • From: Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 23:58:26 -0500

HI, I DON'T THINK THAT JFW WORKS WITH IT.  THE LATEST DOLPHIN PRODUCTS
ARE SUPPOSED TO WORK WITH IT ALSO.

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:29:13 -0600
"David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

david-tanner> I have it on two of my systems and have not found that JFW 7.0
will work with it.  If someone else has had better luck I would sure like to
know what they did to make it work.
david-tanner>
david-tanner>
david-tanner>
david-tanner> ----- Original Message -----
david-tanner> From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
david-tanner> To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
david-tanner> Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 4:30 PM
david-tanner> Subject: [bct] Re: Media Center
david-tanner>
david-tanner>
david-tanner> I don't know about JFW, but Window-eyes 5.5 works with it.  I'm
not crazy about how it works, but it will let you use the thing.
david-tanner>
david-tanner>   ----- Original Message -----
david-tanner>   From: CB
david-tanner>   To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
david-tanner>   Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 4:10 PM
david-tanner>   Subject: [bct] Media Center
david-tanner>
david-tanner>
david-tanner>   Hi all,
david-tanner>
david-tanner>   I am listening to Larry's podcast on the windows media Center
and I have to get one of these.  I have always wanted a Tivo but figured I
could never control the thing.
david-tanner>
david-tanner>   I have a quick question though, is JFW 7.0 compatible with the
guide that Larry was talking about?  In his podcast, he switched to narrator to
look through the guide and to record shows.  I am wondering if you still need
to do this or can you now use JFW or WE.
david-tanner>
david-tanner>   Thanks,
david-tanner>
david-tanner>   C
david-tanner>
david-tanner>
david-tanner>
david-tanner>
david-tanner>
david-tanner> __________ NOD32 1.1380 (20060125) Information __________
david-tanner>
david-tanner> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
david-tanner> http://www.eset.com
david-tanner>

--
Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>