[bct] Meaning of the Offending Word

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:16:45 -0600

Hi everyone. Not to stir up anything more on the list related to the events of
this past weekend, but I just made a very interesting discovery. I did a Google
search for the offending word beginning with c, because I was curious as to its
meaning. For those who don't know, it actually does have something to do with a
break in between verse. Like I said I don't want to start another scene on
list, but I thought this was rather interesting.