[bct] May I murder Juice now?

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 06:22:17 -0500

Hello all,

I decided to jump into Juice yesterday without getting too sticky. I had added about a dozen podcasts to it and left to go do something else. When I clicked on the sys tray button to reenter Juice, everything I had added excepting for Science Friday was gone. What on earth did I do to delete all my work? Any ideas would be welcome. I suppose this teaches me that I should make an export when I get a list of podcasts I like and keep that in a safe place.

A second question, I went to the subscribe link on the BCD web site and there are a bunch of links, but no plain url to cut and paste into Juice, nor a link that mentions it or Ipodder, just a couple of news readers and web based things like Yahoo. I realize I am new to this, but where is the url to paste into Juice to add BCD to my list of podcasts?

Many thanks, chocolate at five,

Dan