[bct] Re: Mary's interests

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 14:54:39 -0500

MessageOh, Neal, that keyboard sounds like a dream!  I play, but I have the
Alesis qs8, and it is not the most accessible synth, though it is a little
better than some I've seen.  My friend has a Melotron and an Emulator which I
was lucky enough and fortunate enough to use on my pieces.  How on earth did
you get such cool gadgets?

Ps.  I love your NPR voice, it reminds me of Steven Hill from Hearts of Space.