[bct] Re: Mary's interests

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 11:58:02 -0600

OK folks, you've got me in the mood.  I think my next podcast will be
made while sitting at my Kurzweil 2500XS keyboard.  I would like to
demo the keyboard and how I sequence and then record my own
compositions for publication on some of the CDs I have out there.
It's a wonderful keyboard on which one can actually record real
instruments and voices and map them into the notes of the keyboard
along with their vibrato, breath attack, not to mention putting them
in about 100 different concert halls, night clubs and other
reverberation settings.  I'll get cracking and perhaps I can squeeze
it in before Christmas and include some good old Christmas Carols as