[bct] Re: Mary's interests

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 12:30:50 -0600

MessageI guess I now know what to ask for this Christmas, or for my birthday
next year since they're not too far apart. I had a friend who was an absolute
whiz at technology, and my family and I would always have him and his family
over for Thanksgiving dinner and he'd bring along a really cool drum machine.
They have since moved down south, but he is such a whiz kid that he skipped a
few grades in school.
Jake