[bct] Re: Mary's interests

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 15:24:34 -0500

That's my problem as well, though I've put together a Cd so I'll start there.
I wanted to ask you about music therapy as well.  When I graduated high school
my BSVI counselor said that music therapy just "wasn't marketable" and that if
I wanted any funding at all then I needed to choose some other major.  So, I
chose English, which is another of my strong suits.  I'd love, though, to be a
music therapist.  Music is what comes naturally to me.  Do you have any
suggestions about how I could begin the pursuit of this?