[bct] Re: Mary's interests

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 19:01:11 -0800

Hope,

I can send you some stuff privately if you want. In fact, I just spent two days
going through all the tapes of my group and finally after years of putting it
off, got everything onto audio CD, so will put them in MP3 files soon. I had
old MP3 files but they were created in the old days of DOS using an old sound
blaster sound card, so hopefully the new ones will be a bit better quality
although I suppose I could have turned the volume up a bit more, but didn't
want to risk having it too high. The song on the last submission wasn't very
good quality and I do appologize for that.

Anyway, Hope if you can provide your e-mail address I will be glad to send you
some stuff. I'm at
maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'd love to hear some of yours too or you can send it to the list if Larry
wants more music. I'd like to put some Christmas music up as the holidays
approach. The ones I've got are only a minute or so but are recorded reasonably
well.
I just don't want to clutter up the BCT podcast with stuff if it's not wanted.

from Mary