[bct] Mary's Christmas songs

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 02:33:14 -0500

Hi Mary.
Thank you so much for those Christmas songs.  Unfortunately, I'm only now just
getting a chance to really update my podcasts, but even now they were a real
treat.  Did you layer, and if you did, how did you do it, did you use Studio
Recorder, or a 4-track?  I have a Tascam also, and I thought it was the coolest
thing ever, until Studio Recorder came out with their mix functions.

Anyway, thank you so much for that lovely music.  Oh, and just so you know, I
didn't hear any mistakes or timing issues, either.  They were beautiful.  It
isn't always about the kind of thing you play it on, but the quality, and the
music itself.  I'm hoping you'll play some more.

Hope
P.S.  The patch cable worked with that new keyboard, so thank you very much for
that also.