[bct] Mary, nice talent show podcast

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:50:19 -0600

Mary, nice job.  I'm actually glad I goofed and thought you were sending
this to a different list and asked you to do it.  After all, it was your
idea and I am glad people know this.  There is only one problem.  I'm
not getting any additional submissions.  Now, I know the creative juices
sometimes take a while to flow, but I didn't think it would take that
long for Dan to record an ant.  Oh! that's right, they just had a big
storm.  All ants are likely dead.  Well, perhaps he has an excuse.  But,
come on now, don't be shy.  Send me your talent.  I promise not to
record them in reverse or run them through some very strange sound
filters.  It will be just you out there waiting for people to guess who
you are.  And, let me tell you, you're going to have a very hard time
figuring out some of the submissions I have already gotten.
I will suggest a tentative deadline of this Sunday so I can work on the
podcast next week.  If you know you will be sending something but that
it might be later than that, let me know.  This is not a hard and fast
deadline, just something to get us going.
So, see you on my ftp site.
Neal Ewers
Ravenswood Productions
Local phone:  608-277-1995