[bct] Re: Manual for the olympus ws-320m

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <skular@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 06:26:57 -0400

Hi Stacey.

I was looking for the manual and while it is not in text, the manual is there and so is a lot of other interesting information. There is a FAQ which I'm about to go read and, best of all, a firmware update section which I've been meaning to take the time to find for months now. Rick and I have been discussing this devices' ability to play the protected content on NetLibrary.com, and I think the newer firmware does it properly.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stacey Robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>