[bct] Re: Making things cross disability accessible

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 17:43:53 -0700

Hi Dan,

The solution is easy. The sighted person with the allergy can just take the next flight. There are lots of risks one takes when flying in a cramped self-contained tube at 30 plus thousand feet: allergies, crying babies, exposure to airborne communicative illnesses, noisy people, potential for terrorism, turbulence, and on and on. Irregardless, there is never any excuse for abridging a blind person's ability to travel or do anything else we want to do, anytime, anyplace. It is always possible for the sighted to find ways to justify tossing us aside, just like the way I am losing my job! No sympathy...

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition today!