[bct] Re: Making things cross disability accessible

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 18:23:37 -0700

Hey Tim,

Yep. In my job which has just been lost, I was second place on the CSSA certification exam! At least people there are aware that I know what I am doing...

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition today!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Cross" <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>