[bct] Re: Making things cross disability accessible

  • From: Tim Cross <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 12:08:01 +1100

Thanks Darrell. Thats essentially how I've done certifcation in the
past. I too have found the extra time was not needed. It was quite
funny last year when I did ITIL certification. Everyone in my
directorate had to do the training and quite a few were concerned I
wouldn't benefit from the course or succeed at the exam. They even
considered not including me in the training and exam.

In the end, out of the 70 people who did the training and sat the
exam, I tied with one other having the highest score.