[bct] Re: Making things cross disability accessible

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 16:43:16 -0700

Hi Tim,

I've learned not to worry too much about these "pity pushers" as I would call them. All I am really concerned about these days is that they allow me to participate, without sticking up needless accessibility barriers in my path. I don't care what else they do as long as I have the access I need. I know it must seem I have developed a rather narrow focus, but, well... :-)

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition today!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Cross" <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>