[bct] Re: Making things cross disability accessible

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 16:41:06 -0700

Hi Tim,

I took my exams through Prometric. As an ADA accomodation, they provide a reader/writer person and provide extra time. I've availed myself of this accomodation, but did not end up needing any of the extra time. It worked out pretty well. The CCNA has been most difficult thus far, but even that worked out well enough. Just study up, contact your Prometric and get set up at one of their centers near you.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition today!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Cross" <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>