[bct] Re: Making things cross disability accessible

  • From: Tim Cross <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 09:39:49 +1100

Hi Darrell,

while on the topic of accessibility, I notice you have a number of IT
related industry certifications. I have looked at doing some myself
and have often been put off by the fact the exams are done via a
web interface which, from the ones I've looked at, are not terribly
accessible in their layout.  I was just wondering how you dealt with
this sort of problem when sitting the exams. I'm particularly
interested in doing some Cisco certification and was wondering what
your experiences have been like?