[bct] Re: Making things cross disability accessible

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:24:54 -0600

Vince, you said, "This could be a long discussion and maybe slightly off
topic, but raises all
sorts of fundamental questions nonetheless."

As far as it being slightly off topic, I think we should be safe if we
keep the same subject line.  That way, people can decide to read or
ignore the message.  Thank you, however,  for being sensitive to this.

Neal