[bct] Re: Making things cross disability accessible

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 21:07:14 -0700

Hi Dan,

I'm fine with rearrangement; my one and only concern ever is to insure the blind person doesn't get stuck with the short end of the stick. That's really quite frankly all I ultimately care about nowadays... :-)

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition today!