[bct] Re: Making things cross disability accessible

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 21:17:52 -0500

There are times when meeting all disability needs will be difficult to impossible. I produce a financial podcast every week. I want to make it accessible to the deaf by providing transcripts, but cannot afford this yet. So, it will remain inaccessible to those who cannot hear it. I am not happy about this, but can't put money into it. Maybe I can find an avocacy organization for the deaf who would like to underwrite such a project, hum, hum...

Dan